Monday, August 10, 2009

NEW FACILITY IS OPERATIONAL!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the joint venture facility between my friend and colleague Patrick Ward and myself is up and running! I will now be doing all my training and soft-tissue work out of this awesome facility (minus the few in-home and track sessions I still do). Here's the address:

2009 E. Fifth Street, Suite #12 Tempe, AZ 85281
My contact #602-738-0562

I will be starting small group (and maybe large group as demand grows) kettlebell conditioning classes very shortly for those readers who live in the Phoenix area so stay tuned for more information on that! When groups get big enough, Patrick and I will work together to ensure quality instruction and exercise performance/technique.

Here's a some pics followed by a video of how the place is looking right now! Video:


Also, here's a collection of progressive photos on a flickr page made by Patrick's wife!

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing people at the new facility! We will have a grand opening party sometime in September after all our equipment is in.

Keats

1 comment:

Franz Snideman said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is awesome!!! So excited to check it!!