Sunday, December 14, 2008

New DVD Coming Soon!

After many years of ruminating about creating a DVD on self-massage techniques, I've finally finished it! The product will be called "Recovery and Regeneration, Self-Massage Techniques." The content includes many practical release techniques that can be done with "low-tech" devices/objects such as foam rollers, various massage balls (golf, tennis, etc..), and even massage sticks (including rolling pins). Some basic stretches that can be used in conjunction with self-massage techniques are also shown. There's a lot of good information and demonstration in this video production.


It is a two-DVD set that includes an instructional DVD and then a follow-along program DVD. The price will be $39.95 for the set. The total running time between the two DVD's is around one hour and forty minutes. The editing and production quality is very good and I'm happy with how it turned out.


It should be available to purchase in the next week or so; I'll send out a mass email to my newsletter list when it's ready!

1 comment:

Rannoch Donald said...

Please let me know when this is available. I'd love a copy.

All the best

Rannoch Donald