Tuesday, February 3, 2009

NEW DVD NOW AVAILABLE!


Finally, after some unfortunate technical problems with my website, my new DVD is now available for purchase! It can be bought off my webiste: http://www.coachkeats.com/
for the low price of $39.95.

As mentioned in my last blog post, it is a 2 DVD set. The first DVD is an instructional DVD with lots of low-tech/high-result techniques explained in detail. The second DVD shows me take some guinea pigs (not the animals!) through a pre and post-workout example of a self-massage and stretching routine. This is a great resource for athletic and non-athletic people alike and can be succesfully used by health/rehab/fitness professionals and almost anyone from the general popluation!


3 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Awesome! Congratulations bro!

I have to say, after watching it you did an amazing job! This DVD must be turned into a one day seminar for trainers, therapists and strength coaches. You also have to do one for non-trainers as well!

A total masterpiece!!!!!

Mike T Nelson said...

Uh oh, will I be thrown out from here if I am not a foam roller fan?

I am interested in your thoughts on recovery though.

Rock on and congrats on your product!
Mike N

davor said...

I think this dvd is very good, and nicely priced.
The information contained in quite comprehensive, and superior to other dvds on self myo fascial release.
The stretching section helped to give me an understanding of muscles that would have otherwise been incomplete.
I performed some of the techniques outlined after a hard night of work, and woke up the next day feeling great.